- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate work surface and a phenolic backer.
- Veneer also available.
- The Malibu edge is 2" x 1-1/2" solid red oak with a 45˚ bottom bevel starting 1/2" below top.
- Tops 60" and over are supported on the underside by a 14-gauge steel keel.
- The legs are solid glued up red oak with eased edges. The 2 outside faces bow inward from 2-1/2" at the top to 1-1/4" at the bottom. They are attached to the top by means of a 5" x 5/16" steel plate. The leg and the plate are joined by (2) 5/16-18 machine bolts screwed into a 1/2" diameter barrel nut which is embedded in the leg. The steel plate is attached to the table top by (5) 5/16-18 machine bolts which screw into 5/16-18 metal inserts in the top.
- Each leg is fitted by a t-nut black plastic adjustable glide.
- The standard height is 29", but other heights are available.
Widths: 30", 36", 42", 48"
Lengths: 42", 48", 60", 72"
DIA: 42", 48"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.