- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate and a phenolic backer.
- The Lexington edge is 5/8" x 1-1/4" solid red oak with a 13˚ reverse bevel. Tops 60" and over are supported on the underside with a 15 gauge steel keel.
- Legs are 2-1/2" solid glued up red oak and receive 1" radius scoop on the two inside edges and a 1/8" radius all round, resulting in a 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" leg at the bottom. They are attached to the top by means of 5" x 5/16" steel plate. The leg and the plate are joined by (2) 5/16-18 machine bolts, screwed into a 1/2" diameter barrel nut which is embedded in the leg. The steel plate is attached to the table top by (5) 5/16-18 machine bolts which screw into a 5/16-18 metal inserts embedded in the top. Each leg is equipped with a leveling glide.
- Apron: The apron is 1" x 3-3/4" with a 1/8" radius on the exposed edges. Each apron is machined to a gentle arch, 2" deep at midspan. Aprons span the distance between the legs and are attached with #8 screws.
Widths: 30", 36", 42", 48"
Lengths: 42", 48", 60", 72", 90"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Sprayon finishes applies to veneer. There is a one time charger per order/color (call for pricing). Actual colors may differ slightly from these representations.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.