- Table tops: 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45" particle board construction with a .050" high pressure laminate top surface and a .030" phenolic backer. Corners for rectilinear tops: square corners on banded tops have 1/8" radius.
- Work surface: Top work surface is 18"D, lower work surface is 24" D. Edges are 3mm PVC with a 1/8" radius top and bottom. 3" diameter covered wire management grommets standard in the top work surface. Top includes (1) cabling grommet per user space.
- Steel spanner work surface support (Dual level Z table only): steel support is constructed of 1" x 1" 14 gauge steel tubing with through holes for attachment to lower work surface. includes recessed star inserts on each end of the spanner. Unit attaches to end frame assemblies via 1/4"-20 flat head bolt.
- End frame assembly: Steel end frames are weldments consisting of 14 gauge 1-1/4" diameter curved steel tube legs, a curved 3/4" diameter arched spanner and a 1/4" x 6"W steel mounting plate. Legs are fitted with decorative adjustable glides that screw into threaded welded inserts and whose height allows them to be replaced by casters with out modifying leg length.
- Modesty/wire management panel: Panel is constructed of 18 gauge steel and is attached to he underside of the work surface with #10 x 1" wood screws and is bolted to the "end frame assembly" uprights with #10-24 button head machine screws. The lower part of the panel is bent to form a wire management channel. For Z tables: panel is attached to the underside of the upper work surface.
Lengths: 36", 48", 60", 72"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.