- 42"H Cabinet is constructed with 3/4" thick engineered wood with either thermally fused laminate or high pressure laminate box finish and 3mm PVC or 3mm wood edges.
- 29.25"H Work surface is 1-1/4" thick, three-ply particleboard with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edge types included 3mm hardwood (E) and PVC (C).
- 2 grommets are provided. One located in the work surface and one located in the cabinet wall adjacent to the desk work surface.
- Box and file drawer model receives one open storage area, one box and one file drawer each with full extension 100# ball bearing drawer slides. Cabinet model receives one opens storage area and one locking cabinet.
- Cabinet frame is 11 gauge 1-1/4" square steel tubing. Frame assembly is attached to cabinet using wood screws. Mobile units use casters that attach via threaded inserts on underside of the steel frame assembly.
- Table tops are 1" thick, three-ply particleboard with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edge types included 3mm hardwood (E) and PVC (C). Corners on rectilinear tops are square with 1/8" radius. Tops are available in Bell or Bean shapes.
- Leg set is 7/8" x 1-1/4", 16-gauge oval powder coated steel tubing, in the shape of an "A" The legs are welded to a 3/16" steel top plate. The bottom of each leg is capped with a 1/4" plate and bored and tapped to allow the attachment of a twin-wheel locking caster. Tables are fitted with a matching laminate modesty panel.
- Cabinets may be ordered located on the user's right or left.
Work surface height: 29.25"
Cabinet height: 42"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.