- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45# particle board construction with a .050" high pressure laminate top surface and a .030" phenolic backer. Square corners for rectilinear banded tops have 1/8" radius.
- Legs are 1-1/2" diameter, 16-gauge bent steel tubing welded to a 12 gauge solid steel formed mounting plate. Leg assemblies bolt to an integrated beam made of extruded aluminum using (4) 1/4"-20 machine bolts. 6" x 8" formed steel mounting plates attach to underside of work surface using (8) 1" #12 wood screws. Plates and beam connect via a pivot system. Single lever for flip mechanism attaches to underside of work surface using (4) #8 screws and cabling runs from lever to formed mounting plates. Legs come standard equipped to receive 3" casters. Available with 3" glides as an option.
- Dual channel beam runs the length of the table between the formed mounting plates.
- 6" sections of the dual channel beam attach to each formed mounting plates on Half round tables.
Rectangular Depths: 24", 30"
Rectangular Widths: 36", 48", 60", 72"
Half Round Diameters: 48", 60"
Beanie Depth: 29.25"
Beanie Width: 58.375"
Flair Depth: 32.25"
Flair Width: 59.5"
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.