- Top is 1-1/4" thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate, HPL, and a phenolic backer.
- All edges are 3mm PVC with 1/8" radius top and bottom.
- Grommets: Top is fitted with 50mm diameter wire grommet. A grommet may be specified in the bottom panel and/or base of side panels.
- Cabinet case is constructed of 3/4" thick thermo-fused melamine/particle board panel material OR with three ply vertical grade HPL with 3mm PVC edge. Case is assembled using glue and dowel construction with blind pocket screw reinforcement where appropriate. Case is mounted to steel frame with threaded fasteners.
- Structural back panel is 18 gauge perforated steel for ventilation.
- Upper shelf is of fixed 3/4" thick thermo-fused melamine/particle board panel. Exposed edges are 3mm PVC.
- Slide out shelf is mounted near the top of the unit and extends out of the case to the right (PCR_) or left (PCL_) from the user side. Shelf is 3/4" thermo-fused melamine and is mounted on ball bearing drawer slides.
- Drawers: two lower drawers available. Drawers are constructed of 3/4" thick thermo-fused melamine/particle board panel material OR with three ply vertical grade HPL and 3mm PVC edges. Drawer hardware includes ball bearing drawer slides and a choice of standard pull styles. (add "D" to the end of the model number prefix. i.e. PCL"D")
- Steel base frame is rectangular welded frame using 1-1/4" square section steel tubing. Casters are mounted into threaded inserts welded into the frame.
- Customize with your organization's logo
- Casters: (4) 75mm twin wheel, swivel locking type
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Sprayon finishes applies to veneer. There is a one time charger per order/color (call for pricing). Actual colors may differ slightly from these representations.