- The 30" deep , 34-18" high arched -top end panels are 11/16" thick particleboard core with grade .050 high pressure laminate face, .030 phenolic backer and 3mm PVC edge banding.
- Bottom shelf is 11/16" particleboard core with .050" high-pressure laminate face, .030" phenolic backer.
- Back panel and face panels are 11/16" particleboard core with .050" high-pressure laminate.
- Toe kicks are constructed of 2-1/2" high 11/16" particle board core with .050" high-pressure laminate faces and .030" phenolic backer.
- Concealed 2" diameter casters are bolted to a steel chassis that fits inside the toe.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.