Solid and strong, SST tables withstand any test. Tops sit upon square steel tube legs attached to a steel apron frame, of which you choose a powder coat color. Each leg is fitted with adjustable leveling glides. The tops are available in your choice of laminate, or choose a 1-1/4" thick chemical resistant HPL or 1" solid epoxy resin top (only available in black). Casters for mobility are optional as well as 80mm wire management grommets.
• Base assembly: The base consist of 1" x 2" one piece welded tubular steel frame and four 1-1/2" square tubular steel legs. Legs are assembled to the frame by inserting a cross dowel into the top of each leg and bolting the legs to each corner of the frame assembly. The frame is then fastened to the table top brackets and screws. The bottom of each leg is fitted with an adjustable leveling glide or optionally with a 50mm black, twin wheel locking caster.
• Table Top: Table tops are 1-1/8" thick particle board core with .050" high-pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edges are available in 3mm PVC (C). Corners on rectilinear and square tops are square with 1/8" radius.
• Wire management: Table may be specified to include one ore more 80mm grommets, provided for egress to the underside of the table.
• Modesty Panel: A 12" high metal modesty/wire management panel may be specified as an option. The panel is formed to create a trough, 2 holes are cut at the bottom for wire egress.
DIA: 42", 48", 60"
Square: 42", 48", 60"
Depths: 24", 30", 36"
Widths: 36", 42", 48", 60", 72", 84", 96"
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.