- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface an a .030" phenolic backer. Edge is 3mm PVC with a 1/8" radius top and bottom. Tops are attached to the end and modesty panels with (4) steel brackets and mounted via 1/4"-20 inserts and bolts.
- Case end panels are 1-1/4" HPL or 1" thick thermally fused laminate. Edge is 3mm PVC with a 1/8" radius top and bottom. The case is made up of two end panels and a 14-gauge perforated powder coated steel front panel. End panels have embedded threaded metal inserts to accept machine threaded connecting hardware for metal-to-metal fastener contact to work surface top. End panels receive male mod-eez connectors at three locations to attach to modesty panel. Tops are attached to the end and modesty panels with (3) steel brackets and mounted via 1/4"-20 inserts and bolts.
- Frame shall be welded assembly of 1-1/4" square 14-gauge steel tube, drilled and tapped to receive casters and bored for connecting hardware.
- (4) Casters are 60mm twin-wheel, swiveling with brake.
Widths: 48", 60"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.