- Table Top: Table tops are 1-1/4” thick, three-ply 45# particleboard construction with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface, a .030” phenolic backer and a 3mm PVC edgeband. Square corners on banded tops have a 1/8” radius. (1) 80mm grommet is centered in the top along the back edge (inside/behind the modesty panel).
- Steel Crank-End Base: Three-stage column is 2mm square powder coated steel tube. Outer tube is 2.76”. Middle tube is 2.48”. Inner tube is 2.20”. Column is offset 3” from center of foot. Foot is 3” x ½” machined powder coated steel bar. Each foot is fitted with (2) 5/16”-18 x ½” long threaded stem levelers with black nylon base. Top of column fitted with 8” x 8” x ¼ powder coated steel mounting plate. Mounting plate and foot attached to column with set of (4) 8mm bolts at the top and bottom of each column. Base height is adjusted by hand crank with retractable handle. Base adjustment range without top is 26” to 43-3/4”.
Note: Optional casters add 2” to the starting height of the adjustment range.
- Modesty Panels: Modesty panels are 3/4” thick particleboard construction with .050” high-pressure laminate front and back surface with a 3mm PVC edgeband. Square corners on banded tops have a 1/8” radius. Modesty panel is fastened to underside of work surface with two steel brackets. Modesty panel height is 11”.
Widths: 60", 72"
Height Range: 27-1/4" - 45"
Height Range with Casters: 29-1/4" - 47"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.