- Modular case system: Each case module is fully assembled, allowing for simple field assembly of the complete circulation desk as well as for easy reconfiguration, if necessary. Cases connect with male/female threaded metal connectors.
- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate, and a phenolic backer sheet. The patron side is edged with 5/16" x 1-1/4" solid red oak (with the exception of Malibu and Keystone designs which have a 1-5/8") with a 1/4" radius top and bottom. The edges and back side of the top are edged with 1/8" solid red oak.
- Case Construction: Circulation desk modules are constructed of /4" thick, three ply particleboard with plain sliced "A" grade oak veneer. All modules, except Malibu style, utilize a continuous front design (sides do not penetrate), with a 4" high recessed toe. Cabinets are assembled using glue and dowel joinery. Note: One terminating end panel is required for each exposed end of a complete desk assembly.
- Adjustable shelves are 3/4" thick three ply particleboard plywood with "A" grade oak veneer faces. The exposed edges are edged with 1/8" solid red oak. Shelves are adjustable on 32mm increments.
- Drawers are constructed of 1/2" nine ply baltic birch plywood. Drawers have 3/4" thick fronts with "A" grade oak veneer. Box and file drawers have 100 lb. full extension slides.
- Doors are constructed of 3/4" thick, three ply particleboard with plain sliced "A" grade oak veneer faces and edged on all sides with 1/8" solid red oak. Door hardware includes concealed hinges, fully adjustable in all 3 axes, and wire pulls.
- Continuous tops may be specified.
- Locks may be specified with doors and/or drawers, keyed randomly or alike.
- One terminating end panel is required for each (left and right) exposed end of a complete desk assembly. ** Right side and Left side is determined from the perspective of the desk user.
End panels are available in all standard designer lines.
Model number example for Keystone desk unit
Sprayon finishes applies to veneer. There is a one time charger per order/color (call for pricing). Actual colors may differ slightly from these representations.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.