- Work Surface: Work surfaces are 1-1/4” thick, with a 1-1/8” particleboard core, .050” high-pressure laminate top and a .030 or thicker phenolic backer. Standard edge is 3mm PVC. Most standard offering HPL patterns are available. Tops include 80mm cabling grommets, locations to be determined by architect/ owner.
- Steel End Frames: Steel end frames are weldments of 14 gauge steel tubing with 1” x 2” horizontal member at base and 11⁄4” x 11⁄4” uprights. Uprights are to be offset in a cantilevered position and to be secured at the top via a 1⁄4” thick steel plate that is welded to uprights. Top of steel end frame to be made of 1⁄4” thick steel and to be welded to uprights. Bottom member to have welded
- threaded inserts for leveling glides. Rear upright is drilled and tapped to receive machine screws for attachment of modesty/wire management panels. The 1⁄4” thick steel plate located between the uprights is also to receive through holes to receive steel stretcher bar.
- Adjustable Legs: Standard uprights are shortened approximately 5-3⁄4”. Two 1⁄4” holes are bored near the bottom of one face of each upright. A steel weld nut is welded to the outside of each hole and accepts a pointed set screw. A length of 14 gauge, 1-1⁄4” square steel tubing is inserted into the bottom of each leg. Each inserted tube is punched with (9) recesses, allowing for an overall adjustment range of 8” or desk heights from 25-3⁄4” to 33-3⁄4” in one inch increments.
* Casters are optional. Adding casters will add 2" to the starting height of the adjustable height version.
- Stretcher: The under table support stretcher is constructed of 14 gauge 1” x 2” steel tubing. The stretcher is bolted to the end frame assemblies using 1/4” -20 machine screws which pass through the 1⁄4” steel plate of each end frame into threaded steel inserts welded into each end of the stretcher.
- Modesty/Wire Management Panel: This is a 12” deep,18 gauge steel panel that mounts to both the underside of the work surface and to the end and/or intermediate frames. The panel is formed with a trough at the bottom to accommodate power and data cabling. Panel is structural, providing rigidity to the assembled table. It is attached with threaded metal fasteners to the end or intermediate panels and with threaded wood fasteners to the underside of the work surface. Panel shall included perforated detail throughout length and height of modesty panel.
- Rectangle desk unit is offered in 60” or 72” lengths. Overall width of Boomerang desk unit is 84” long, angled at 120 degrees, creating two equal lengths of 48” on student side of desk.
Boomerang Overall Dimensions
Overall Width: 84"
Heights: 29", ADJ 24.625"-32.625"
Rectangle Overall Dimensions
Depths: 60", 72"
Heights: 29", ADJ 24.625"-32.625"
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.