- Table Top: Tops are 1-1/4” thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050” high pressure laminate (HPL) and a phenolic backer sheet. The Heritage edge is 5/8” x 1-1/4” solid red oak with 1/8” roundover radius top and bottom. Tops 60” and over are supported on the underside with a 14 gauge steel keel.
- To specify veneer core: Add -V to the model number.
- Legs: The legs are 2-1/2” solid red oak with a 1/4” round-over radius on all long edges. They are attached to the top by means of a 5” x 5” x 5/16” steel plate. The leg and the plate are joined by (2) 5/16-18 machine bolts screwed into a 1/2” diameter steel barrel nut which is embedded in the leg. The steel plate is attached to the table top by (5) 5/16-18 machine bolts which screw into 5/16-18 metal inserts embedded in the top. Each leg is equipped with a leveling glide.
- Detail: A mission style detail of 7/8” x 2? solid red oak upper and lower rails with a 5/8” x 2-1/2” solid red oak vertical slat flanked y 1-1/2” W vertical slats spans between legs on each narrow end of a table. Tables 30” and wider receive 5 slats total. Tables under 30” wide receive 3 slats total. Detail is not applied to square or round tables.
- Apron: The apron is 1”x 3” with a hard sand break on exposed edges. Aprons are machined on inside the face at each end to receive a 12 gauge steel bracket which, when fastened to the aprons, forms a structural frame that supports the top. Mounting bolts pass through the brackets at each corner of the frame into the legs and, when tightened, rigidify the entire assembly. Aprons are machined on their inside faces with pocket holes and #8 screws pass through these to attach the table top. Table height: The standard table height is 29”. Other heights are available. To specify height: Add height to the model number ( i.e. -27 for 27” height).
- Specify: model number/edge/wood finish/laminate/height.
- End panel: (Applies to Panel end tables) The end panels consist of a 1-3/16” thick panel of engineered wood construction with select oak veneer faces. The panel is flush on the back side and shows the Heritage mission style detail of 1-5/16” x 2” rails and stiles with 1-1/2” vertical slats. The end panels extend 1/4” above and 1/4” beyond the edges of the top.
- Keel: Keels are 1-3/16”, engineered wood with select red oak on both faces. The bottom edge is banded with 1/8” solid red oak. Each panel is joined to the keel using Mod-eez fasteners. Tables 42” wide and wider have two keels.
All tables meet BIFMA standards
Heights: 27", 29"
Widths: 24", 30", 36", 42", 48"
Lengths: 36", 42", 48", 60", 72"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Sprayon finishes applies to veneer. There is a one time charger per order/color (call for pricing). Actual colors may differ slightly from these representations.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.