- Table tops: are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and a .030" phenolic backer. Corners for rectilinear top square corners on banded tops have 1/8" radius. Rounded corners have a 2" radius.
- Leg and Frame Assembly: Welded end frames consist of 1-1/2" square, 14 gauge steel tubing. End frames are connected to (2) 1-1/2" square steel tube spanners using 1/4-20 machine bolts. 3/4" diameter x 3/4"H spacers are placed between the top and the understructure. Frame assembly attaches to work-surface using 1/4-20 machine bolts. Legs are fitted with standard black adjustable glides.
- Modesty panel: Panels are 3/4" thick, three ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate on both faces. Edge is 3mm PVC or wood with a 1/8" radius top and bottom. Modesty panel connects to one horizontal spanner via 1/4"-20 bolts and inserts.
Widths: 60", 72"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.