- Table tops: are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and a .030" phenolic backer. Corners for rectilinear top square corners on banded tops have 1/8" radius. Rounded corners have a 2" radius.
- Leg and Frame Assembly: Welded end frames consist of 1-1/2" square, 14 gauge steel tubing. End frames are connected to (2) 1-1/2" square steel tube spanners using 1/4-20 machine bolts. 3/4" diameter x 3/4"H spacers are placed between the top and the understructure. Frame assembly attaches to work-surface using 1/4-20 machine bolts. Legs are fitted with standard black adjustable glides.
- Modesty panel: Panels are 3/4" thick, three ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate on both faces. Edge is 3mm PVC or wood with a 1/8" radius top and bottom. Modesty panel connects to one horizontal spanner via 1/4"-20 bolts and inserts.
Widths: 60", 72"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.