- Table Top: Table tops are 1-1/4” thick, three-ply 45# particleboard construction with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface and a .030” phenolic backer. Square corners on banded tops have a 1/8” radius. Edges are 3mm PVC.
- Mounted Column Base: 16 gauge powder coated steel tube, 3” column with 6” x 9” x 1/4” steel top mounting plate. Welded floor mounting plate is 5-1/2” x 7-1/4” x 1/4” steel plate with a 2-1/2” diameter wire access hole. Molded plastic cover with black finish hides mounting screws in floor.
- Customer to provide (4) floor anchors per base.
- 5/16” anchors required in cement.
- 3/8” toggles required in wood.
- Connectivity wiring can be routed through the column tube or externally through the use of an optional raceway.
Note: Customer to provide (4) floor anchors per base. 5/16” anchors required in cement. 3/8” toggles required in wood.
Depths: 24", 30"
Widths: 36", 48", 60", 72"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.