- Top is 1-1/4" thick, three-ply engineered panel construction with a .050" high pressure laminate work surface, 1-1/8" industrial particle board core, and a phenolic backer/balance sheet.
- T-Base: Tables consist of 22" wide legs. Each leg assembly includes a 2" diameter 14-gauge steel tubing on vertical, which is welded to a 4"W x 10"L x 1/4" thick steel plate. Vertical column is also welded to a 1/4" thick laser cut horizontal main bar. Main bar has a slight angle on outside of leg and the inside has a rounded shape to mimic the vertical post.
- Folding base mechanism: A nylon injection molded body with an extruded aluminum mechanism is bolted to the leg frame via a threaded insert. Mechanism is attached to the underside of work surface using 1" #12 wood screws.
- X-Base: Table consists of single-column or four-column X-base. The base assembly includes 2" diameter 14-gauge steel tubing on vertical, which is welded to a 8"W x 8"L x 1/4" thick steel plate. Vertical column is also welded (concealed) to two 1/4" thick laser cut horizontal main bars stacked at right angles to one another forming an X. Main bars taper in at s slight angle from the rounded shape that mimics the vertical post to each of the four ends. The out of the main bars receives a 1/4" thick round cap that is through mounted via main bar. Under the main bars isa welded 3/4" diameter steel post equipped with a leveling glide. A 1/4" thick plate is TIG welded to the 3/4" diameter steel posts and the X main bars for structural integrity.
- Flip top mechanism: Two-part steel mechanism is joined via a pivot system. Upper component attaches to underside of work surface using 1" #12 wood screws. Lower component bolts to leg frame via a threaded insert.
Widths: 24", 30", 36"
Lengths: 36", 42", 48", 60", 72"
Diameters: 42", 48", 60"
Note: Beanie and Flair-top tables receive 2" radius corners
Beanie: 29.25"D x 58.375"W
Flair: 32.25"D x 59.5"W
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.