- Construction features 1” thick panels and shelves in your choice of oak or maple veneer high-pressure laminate or melamine on both faces.
- HPL and melamine panels and shelves banded with 3mm PVC. Veneer panels and shelves are banded with 1/8” solid oak or maple with 1/8” radiused corners.
- Shelves adjust on 32mm increments. The adjustable shelves are veneer core 1" nine ply hardwood plywood with premium grade "A" oak or maple veneer; exposed edges are banded with 1/8" solid oak or maple with edges and corners radiused 1/8". They are bored in 4 locations on the underside to accept seismically rated shelf pins. Note: All Drift units over 48"H receive a "fixed" adjustable shelf. The shelf is adjustable, but will require a screwdriver to make the adjustment.
- Wood backs are 1/4” thick with high-pressure laminate or melamine on both faces, oak or maple veneer. 14- gauge perforated powder coated steel panels also available.
- 75 mm locking casters
- Available with or without handles and magnets (insert “H” after DFT or DFTS for handles and magnets i.e. DFTH or DFTSH)
- 18"D DRIFT units with connecting magnets are designed to connect with only 18"D DRIFT units. 24"D DRIFT units with connecting magnets are designed to connect with only 24"D DRIFT units.
Depths: 18", 24"
Heights: 36", 42", 48", 54", 72"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.