- Table Top: Work surface is 1¼” thick, three-ply particleboard core with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface and a .030” phenolic backer. Corners for rectilinear tops have a 1/8" radius. Rounded corners on all tops have a 2" radius. Table tops have a 3" high side and front apron and are reinforced with a steel keel.
- Base Wire Box Cabinet: Panels are 11/16" thick with melamine or high-pressure laminate surfaces and 3mm PVC edges or veneer surfaces with 3mm wood edges. Left opening wire box door is 16" wide. Toe kick is 3" H. (2) 2" xx3" x 36.5"H 14-gauge powder coated steel posts extend vertically through table top. A port is provided in one of the vertical supports to conceal and pass monitor cabling into the cabinet.
- Rectilinear table tops will receive a 3” diameter powder coated single column steel support leg. “D” and “Lightbulb” shaped tops will receive a 3” diameter single-column disc-base support leg. Table length may also determine the type of base required.
- The 23-3/4” x 23-3/4” monitor mount panel is constructed of ¾” thick black melamine and is bolted to (2) 36-1/2” H powder coated steel posts.
- Mounting surface suitable for attaching the mount for a flat screen monitor.(Monitor and mount not included.)
- Mounting a monitor to the Crayon Table. The Crayon Table Mounting Surface is 23.75” x 23.37” x .75”. You drill and bolt your mounting bracket for your Flat Screen Monitor to the Crayon Table Mounting Surface. Follow the mounting instructions for your monitor. Generally speaking, as long as you can safely bolt your monitor’s mounting bracket to the Crayon Table Mounting Surface, you should be able to use nearly any size monitor. Each support column for the Crayon Table Mounting Surface serves as a wire chase to route your cables to the cabinet below.
Overall Dimensions for Rectangular and D Shape
Depths: 30", 36", 42", 38
Widths: 60", 72"
Heights: 29", 36", 42"
Depths: 36", 42"
Widths: 72", 84", 96"
Heights: 29", 36", 42"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.