- Table Top: Work surfaces are 1-1/4" thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high-pressure laminate (HPL) and a phenolic backer sheet.
- Edges are 3mm PVC.
- X-Base: One 2-1/4" diameter powder coated steel column with bolted horizontal cast aluminum base and fabricated steel mounting plate. X-Bases have 4 aluminum feet arranged at 90 degrees that form an x at the base.
- Bases are fitted with 2" diameter adjustable glides.
- Twin wheel locking caster are optional.
- NOTE: Steel base columns and aluminum feet can be specified to receive different powder coats. Column and foot will receive the same powder coat unless specified otherwise.
DIA: 24", 30"
Depth(s): 24", 30"
Width(s): 24", 30"
Heights: 18", 22"
Formica Target Collection
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.