- Work surface is 1-1/4" thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate and a phenolic backer sheet. The front edge is 5/8" x 1-5/8" solid red oak with a 1/2" radius all around (B) OR a 1/2" bevel top and bottom (BB). Work surfaces are attached to the side and back panels with (3) steel brackets. Grommets are standard.
- Legs are 1-5/8" solid glued up red oak and predrilled to receive shoulder screws. Each leg is equipped with a t-nut, black plastic adjustable glide.
- End/intermediate panels are 1", nine ply hardwood plywood with select red oak veneer on both faces. The top and bottom edges are banded with 1/8" solid red oak. Each panel is joined to a leg using Mod-eez clips.
- Available in single and double face units.
- Starter adder construction.
- Quad carrel version available.
Starter widths: 36-7/8", 50-3/8"
Adder widths: 35-7/8", 49-3/8"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.