- Table tops are 1" thick, three-ply particle board with .050" high-pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edge type includes 3mm hardwood (E) and PVC (C) along with 5/8" hardwood that may be profile in either a Sweep (TW) or 30˚ Bevel (VW) profile. A 1-1/2" 60˚ hardwood band (S) is also available.
- Corners on rectilinear tops are square with a 1/8" radius.
- Tops over 60" and over are supported on the underside with a 14-gauge steel keel.
- Legs are 7/8" x 1-1/4", 16-gauge oval tubing. The two legs are spaced and angled outward, with a 3/8" steel rod tying the two legs together. The legs are welded to a 3/16" thick steel plate.
- Each leg is capped with a 1/4" plate and bored and tapped to allow the attachment of a 50mm locking caster.
- Tables may be fitted with an optional modesty panel, supplied in either perforate metal or laminate
Widths: 24", 30", 36"
Lengths: 36", 42", 48", 60", 72"
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.