- Work surfaces are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top and a .030" phenolic backer.
- Steel end frames are weldments of 14-gauge steel tubing with 1.5" horizontal and uprights. Uprights are drilled and tapped to receive through bolts for attachment of modesty/wire management panels.
- Modesty/wire management panel is a 12" deep, 18 gauge steel panel that mounts to both the underside of the work surface and to the end and/or intermediate frames. The panel is formed with a trough at the bottom to accommodate power and data cabling. Panel is structural, providing rigidity to the assembled table. It is attached with threaded metal fasteners to the end or intermediate panels with threaded wood fasteners to the underside of the work surface.
- Bottom members include leveling glides
- (1) 80mm wire grommet per user space is standard
Lengths: 36", 48", 60", *72"
*with intermediate frames
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.