- Open storage cabinet with divider is constructed with 3/4" thick engineered wood with either thermally fused laminate or high pressure laminate box finish and 3mm PVC edging.
- Structural back panel is 18 gauge steel with 1/4" square perforations in a decorative pattern for ventilation. The cabinet is bolted to the leg frame assembly with threaded fasteners using metal to metal connection.
- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three ply particleboard with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edges are 3mm PVC (C). Radiused corners on lower work surface. Corners on upper surface are square with 1/8" radius. Upper work surface is fitted on the user end with a 1/8" metal retainer edge.
- Leg frame assembly: Each leg end set is 1-1/4", 14 gauge powder coated steel tubing formed into a "U" shape. A steel brace is welded between the two legs for added stability. The two leg sets are welded together with two 1-1/4", 14-gauge powder coated square steel tubing stringers. The bottom of each leg is capped with a 1/4" plate and bored and tapped to allow the attachment of a 60mm caster with brake.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Pricing is the same as Group 1 colors. However, additional lead times may apply for large projects. Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.