- Modular Steel Frame: frame shall be welded assembly of 1-1/4" square 14 gauge steel tube, drilled and tapped to receive casters and bored for connecting hardware. Powder coat finish.
- Casework modules general: Cases shall be constructed of 3/4" engineered wood panels with select grade (specify hardwood species) veneer faces. Case components shall be glued and doweled together with no exposed fasteners. Finish shall be clear conversion varnish and manufacturers standard stain options. Work surfaces shall be 1-1/4" thick panels with 1-1/8" particle board core, horizontal grade (.045") high pressure laminate upper surface and .030" backer sheet. Work surface height shall be 30" AFF. Patron side edges shall be 5/16" thick hardwood and all other exposed work surface edges shall be 1/8" thick hardwood. Modules shall be bored to connect together with male/female assembly bolts.
- Outer modules: Vertical side panels shall be 1-3/16" thick. Front panel shall terminate and extend above the work surface and shall in turn be terminated by a transaction ledge. Transaction ledge shall be constructed in the same manner as the main work surface and shall have a bowed patron side hardwood edge. It shall be supported by the side panel and a steel support bracket.
- Central module on 102" Unit: Front panel shall extend to the work surface. Unit shall house two banks of drawers, each bank consisting of a lower file drawer and two upper box drawers. Each drawer shall use full extension ball bearing drawer slides rated at 100lb capacity per pair.
- Casters shall be 60mm twin wheel swivel casters with brake, rated at 100# per caster. Assembled unit shall use a total of (8) casters.
- Contact the factory about customizing with your logo or graphics
Widths: 48", 72", 102"
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Sprayon finishes applies to veneer. There is a one time charger per order/color (call for pricing). Actual colors may differ slightly from these representations.