- Table tops are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply engineered wood construction, with .050" high pressure laminate surface and a phenolic backer.
- The standard edge is 5/8" x 1-5/8" solid red oak with a 1/2" radius all around.
- The apron is 1"x 3-3/4" with a 1/8" radius on the exposed edges. Each apron is machined to a gentle arch, 2" deep at midspan. Aprons span the distance between the legs and are attached with #8 screws.
- Legs are 2-1/4" solid glued up red oak with a 3/8" radius along all edges. They are attached to the top by means of a 5" x 5/16" steel plate. The leg and plate are joined by (2) 5/16-18 machine bolts screwed into a 1/2" diameter barrel nut which is embedded in the leg. The steel plate is attached to the table top by (5) 5/16-18 machine bolts which screw into 5/16-18 metal insert embedded in the top.
- Each leg is equipped with a leveling glide
Heights: 18", 22"
Depths: 24", 30"
Widths: 24", 30", 48"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.