- Worksurface is 1-1/4” thick, three-ply particleboard core with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface and a .030” phenolic backer and 3mm PVC edges.
- Vertical panels available are 1” thick particleboard core with high pressure laminate or melamine surfaces and 3mm PVC edges.
- Two 1” thick high pressure laminate stretchers extend from end panel to end panel for support and structure.
- Vertical panels are fitted with adjustable leveling glides.
- Panel grip casters are optionally available.
Heights: 29", 36", 42"
Depths: 30", 36", 42", 48"
Widths: 60", 72", 84", 96"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Pricing is the same as Group 1 colors. However, additional lead times may apply for large projects. Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.