- Work surfaces are 1-1/4" thick, with a 1-1/8" particleboard core and a .050" high pressure laminate top with a .030" phenolic backer.
- Standard edge is 3mm PVC
- Top is round or round with flat on one edge to nest to a rectangular table.
- Adjustable base uses a smooth telescoping movement and has rigid structural integrity.
- Unit has a pedestal base system with an enclosed nitrogen cylinder that has an adjustment range of approximately 15" (work surface adjusts from 30.5" to 43" H). The telescoping base gas spring consists of two compartments of gas and oil, locking base in either a rigid compression or extension direction.
- Base is adjustable via a metal lever with ABS plastic handle that is mounted to work surface.
- Cylinder base is mounted to a 5-star aluminum mobile base equipped with five locking 50mm casters
- Mates well with "Jack" Adjustable height Desk
Height: 30.5" - 43"
JAT-C0034 - round top
JAT-C29/34 - round with flat side (D-shape)
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.