- Work surfaces are 1-1/4" thick, with a 1-1/8" particle board core, .050" high pressure laminate top and a .030" phenolic backer. Standard edge is 3mm PVC. Tops are available in straight and angled shapes.
- Steel end frames are weldments of 14 gauge steel tubing with 1" x 2" horizontal member at base and 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" uprights. Uprights are to be offset in a cantilevered position to be secured at the top via 1/4" thick steel plate that is welded to uprights. Top of steel end frame to be made of 1/4" thick steel and to be welded to uprights. Bottom member to have welded threaded inserts for leveling glides. Rear upright is drilled and tapped to receive machine screws for attachment of modesty/wire management panels. The 1/4" thick steel plate located between the uprights is also to receive through holes to receive steel stretcher bar.
- Adjustable legs: Standard uprights are shortened approx 5-3/4". Two 1/4" holes are bored near the bottom of one face of each upright. A steel weld nut is welded to the outside of each hole and accepts a pointed set screw. A length of 14 gauge, 1-1/4" sq. steel tubing is inserted in o the bottom of each leg. Each inserted tube is punched with (9) recesses, allowing for an overall adjustment range of 8" or desks heights of from 24-3/4" - 33-3/4" in one inch increments.
- Stretcher: The under table support stretcher is constructed of 14 gauge 1" x 2" steel tubing. The stretcher is bolted to the end frame assemblies using 1/4" - 20 machine screws which pass through the 1/4" steel plate of each end frame into threaded steel inserts welded into each end of the stretcher.
- Modesty/wire management: This is a 12" deep, 18 gauge steel panel that mounts to both the underside of the work surface and to the end and/or intermediate frames. The panel is formed with a trough at the bottom to accommodate power and data cabling. Panel is structural, providing rigidity to the assembled table. It is attached with threaded metal fasteners to the end or intermediate panels and with threaded wood fasteners to the underside of the work surface. Panel shall include perforated detail throughout length and height of modesty panel.
- Rectangle desk unit is offered in 60" or 72" lengths. Overall size of boomerangs desk unit to be 84" long, angled at 120˚, creating two equal lengths of 48" on student side of desk.
Height: 25.75" - 33.75"
Length: , 60", 72",84"
Angled: 120˚ or straight option available
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.