- Work surfaces are 1-1/4" thick three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate and a phenolic backer sheet. The front edge is 5/8" x 1-5/8" solid red oak with either (B) a 1/2" radius top and bottom, or (BB) a 1/2" bevel top and bottom. Work surfaces are attached to the side and back panels with 3 steel brackets.
- Grommets are standard
- End/intermediate panels: intermediate panels are 1-3/16" thick, three ply engineered wood with select red oak veneers on both sides. The panels are banded with 1/8" solid red oak on the top, bottom and front edge. Panels are attached to each other with Mod-eez fasteners.
- Each panel is equipped with an adjustable glide.
- Hex Lid: The hex lid is 1-1/4" thick three ply engineered wood construction with .050" HPL face and a phenolic backer sheet. The lid is supported by 3 metal brackets.
- Power/Data: A USPCD power data module is fit into each back panel below the work surface. Each module has one interior and three exterior facing receptacles, a cat. 5 data jack and an on/off switch and provides power surge protection.
DIA: 96", 120
* Available in full or half
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.