- Table tops are 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and a .030" phenolic backer.
- Corners for rectilinear top square corners on banded tops have 1/8" radius. Rounded corners have a 2" radius.
- Structural apron is a welded frame consisting of 14 - gauge 1" x 2" steel tubing connected a the corners by 1/4" thick formed steel gussets. Legs are 1-1/2" diameter, 14-gauge square steel tubing with threaded inserts and are bolted into the open corners of the frames.
- Legs are fitted with standard black adjustable glides.
- Modesty panel is 3/4" thick, three ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate on both faces. Edge is 3mm PVC or wood with a 1/8" radius top and bottom. Modesty panel connects to one horizontal spanner via 1/4"-20 bolts and inserts.
Widths: 60", 72"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.