- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface an .030" phenolic backer.
- High pressure laminate work surface with 3mm PVC edge.
- Wire management grommet is standard
- Main cabinet modules are constructed of 3/4" thick three ply therm-ofused particle board with TFL or premium wood veneer face or 3/4" thick finished 3mm wood edge. Cabinets are assembled using glue and dowel joinery. Cabinet assembly includes a ridged steel stabilizing frame constructed of 1" square 12 gauge steel with welded corner gussets. Frame is bolted to the interior of the cabinet.
- Available in thermally fused laminate, high pressure laminate or veneer
- Rear accessing door is constructed of formed 14 gauge coated steel that is perforated for air flow. Door has a welding 1" x 2" rectangular tube welded on the height of the door to received concealed European style hinges that are also mounted to the cabinet base.
- Adjustable shelves are constructed of 3/4" thick three ply thermo-fused particle board OR 3/4" thick vertical grade high pressure laminate. Shelves attach with plastic AWI approved shelf clips.
- Side pull out shelf is constructed of 3/4" thick three ply thermo-fused particle board OR 3/4" thick vertical grade high pressure laminate, the shelf is mounted to the cabinet and ball bearing drawer slides and includes a laminate retainer. Shelf mounts in cabinet and through a routed opening tin the left hand side of the cart( right hand side is available).
- (4) Casters mount to 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" steel frame.
- Customize with your organization's logo
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Pricing is the same as Group 1 colors. However, additional lead times may apply for large projects. Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections.
All chairs are available in Designer powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with Designer powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen Finish.
Actual colors may differ slightly from displayed representations. These finishes now have a 30 Sheen finish.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.