- Clover shaped top consists of contoured work surface 1-1/4" thick, three-ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer.
- Edge is 3mm PVC with a 1/8" radius top and bottom.
- Cabinet base is constructed of 3/4" thick three ply particleboard with either high-pressure laminate or melamine throughout, with exception of base, which is 1-1/4" thick. Cabinets are assembled using glue and dowel joinery.
- Cupboard door is constructed of 3/4" thick, three-ply particle board with high-pressure laminate or melamine faces and edged on all sides with 3mm PVC.
- Door hardware includes concealed hinges, fully adjustable in all 3 axes. 1 adjustable cupboard shelf is 3/4" thick three ply engineered wood with high-pressure laminate faces. The exposed edges are edged with 3mm PVC. Shelves are adjustable on 32mm increments.
- Full 4-sided drawer boxes use 3/4" thick material with high pressure laminate or melamine and 3mm PVC edges. Drawers feature full extension slides.
- (4) 3" casters are mounted to bottom through a steel plate using 4 wood screws each.
Height: 29", 36", 42"
Width: 60" x 60"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate from Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.
Additional lead times may apply. Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.